Thursday, June 5, 2008
"Everything you need to know about Trade Stocks and Earn Profit".
"If you think stock trade for earning profits is hard then please read this article."
Before I start my post on Stock Trading for Earning Profit, let me clear few points that emerged in my mind. As we all know that there are about hundreds - alright millions of sites out there claiming to be giving 100% stock tips, successful "recommendations" that could earn huge profits. And that this site, too, would seem to be one-of-them.
Hold on before you take a decision of either closing this site and moving onto another or even (this is more important) spending your valuable time (remember time is money!) in reading this blog. Here we are not going to provide stock tips for trading and earning profits or gains, but rather helping each other "grow", by hammering ourselves with all those already 'discovered' & proven "golden words" uttered by the "olden birds" (pun intended - by the Buffet's & the Graham's).
As we move ahead, hope this blog will take it's own shape. For that I would need inputs from yoU (yes from U), without which this place might remain what millions of blogs have become - 'deadblogs'.
Here are few quotes from who is regarded as one of the world's greatest stock market investors and often called the "Oracle of Omaha". The man who taught the financial world 'value investing' philosophy. And also showed us probably the easiest way to become rich by trading in good value stocks & earning profits like no one can...
- The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. - Warren Buffett.
- The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule. - Warren Buffett.
- I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years. - Warren Buffett.
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. - Warren Buffett.
- It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. - Warren Buffett.
- I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute. - Warren Buffett.
- Our favourite holding period is forever. - Warren Buffett.
It's always easy to get trapped while trading in stocks, everyone wants to see profits in their portfolio, nothing wrong about it, but the way in which one tries to achieve their goal is. Those who trade in stocks should keep their minds stable, never ever try to jump on a trade before knowing the profit or loss one can bear.
So friends it doesn't matter if we gain quickly or later - what matter's is we should earn profits on the stocks we trade.
"Thanks for visiting my Trade Stocks and Earn Profit site".